- Last Updated: Thursday, 14 September 2017 14:08
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-101 Oyster
- EL-132 Rust Red
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
- Decorating Wheel (optional)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use SG-401 Black Designer to apply lines and dots to the rim of the plate. Alternate between short and long lines.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-101 Oyster Wheat to the front of the plate.
3. Use the Soft Fan to Apply two coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the plate. Tip: Follow the shape of the plate when applying the glazes to get a swirled look. You may wish to use a decorating wheel so you may easily turn the plate as you apply the color.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the back of the plate.
8. Fire to cone 06.