- Last Updated: Thursday, 14 September 2017 14:05
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-101 Oyster
- EL-129 Slate
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
- Decorating Wheel (optional)
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use SG-401 Black Designer to apply lines to the rim of the plate. Alternate between short and long lines.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-101 Oyster Wheat to the front of the plate.
3. Use the Soft Fan to Apply two coats of EL-129 Slate to the plate. Tip: Follow the shape of the plate when applying the glazes to get a swirled look. You may wish to use a decorating wheel so you may easily turn the plate as you apply the color.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-129 Slate to the back of the plate.
8. Fire to cone 06.