- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 15:25
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-101 Oyster Shell
- EL-103 Sea Spray
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- DSS-113 Bugs
- MT-007 Divots Mat
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Mix SG-401 with a bit of Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Screen the large bouquet from the Flowers 2 screen and the ladybugs from the Bugs screen onto the center of the plate.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SG-401 Black Designer Liner tp the Divots Mat. Stamp the mat onto the rim.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-101 Oyster Shell to the inside of the plate.
- Use the Soft Fan to Apply three coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the rim of the plate.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.