- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 13:48
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-128 Wheat
- FN-051 Strawberry
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- Eyelash Yarn
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-051 to the front of the plate.
3. Cut out, then trace around the pattern.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of FN-051 Strawberry around the pattern. Place eyelash yarn all over the plate, allowing it to extend over the edge of the pattern pencil lines to get a rough edge on the pears and leaves.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply FN-051 Strawberry as needed to hold the yarn in place.
6. Wet the paper pears and leaves and press into the outlined area.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of EL-128 Wheat over the plate. Remove the paper.
8. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors:
- Pears: SC-27 Sour Apple
- Stems: SC-14 Java Bean
- Leaves: SC-26 Green Thumb
9. Remove the yarn.
10. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-14 Java Bean to the Crackle Stamp. Press the design onto each pear.
10. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-051 Strawberry to the back of the plate.
11. Fire to cone 06.