- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 May 2012 15:42
It is what it is.
- MB-1113 - Casualware Cereal Bowl
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-81 - Cinnamon Stix
- CG-798 - Black Iris
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-390 - Mirrored Triangles
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the inside of the bowl. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 even coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail to the inside of the bowl. For a slight variance of color, brush less SC-5 Tiger Tail or thin the glaze near the top edge. This will give a worn or old look.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-390 Mirrored Triangle Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Stamp the inside of the bowl using only sections of the stamp at a time. Fill in all the spaces with small pieces of the stamp.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply SC-81 Cinnamon Stix into some of the detail in the stamped design inside the bowl.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of CG-798 Black Iris to the outside of the bowl.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.