- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 April 2012 15:42
This unique dinosaur was created with Stroke & Coat, Foundations and Jungle Gems.
- MB-1249 - Deano the Dinosaur Bank
- CG-962NT - Blue Azure
- FN-037 - Chartreuse
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-037 Chartreuse on the piece except for the eyes. Apply a third coat on the spine.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a thinned down coat of CG-962 Blue Azure on the head and neck area and 1 coat of CG-962 Blue Azure to the rest of the body except for the eyes and the spine.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the eyes. Apply SC-26 Green Thumb to the iris and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Allow to dry.
- Dryfoot the bottom of the feet and the tail.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.