- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 15:45
- MB-1359 Dragon
- FN-219 Luster Green
- SG-302 White Cobblestone
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-219 Lustre Green to the entire piece.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the entire piece, excluding the very bottoms where stilted.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-219 Lustre Green over the SG-202 White Cobblestone areas just as the SG-302 Cobblestone loses its shine.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.