- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2012 20:58
Some masking tape, couple paper dots-as-stencils: BAM!
- MB-1248 - Oval Container
- FN-001 - White
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-77 - Glo-Worm
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Paper Towel
- ⅝" Paper Punch
- Copy Paper
- ¾" Masking Tape
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White on the outside of the box bottom and lid. Apply 3 coats on the inside of the box bottom and lid. Allow to dry.
- Punch out about 10 dots. Apply the dots to the box lid by wetting the dots with water. Press with a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glo-Worm on the outside of the lid except the knob. Remove the paper dots after the glaze looses its shine.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder on the lid knob.
- Stripe the bottom of the box with masking tape. Apply the tape on an angle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder on the outside of the box bottom. Remove the tape after the glaze looses its shine.
- Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.