- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 19:30
- MB-1093 Football Chips & Dip
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- EL-132 Rust Red
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-525 Brush Cleaner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Paper Towel
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the stitching and inside the ring around the stitching.
- Condition a CB-CB-110 #10/0 Liner by: dampen the brush in water and squeeze out any excess water. Load the brush with AC-525 Brush Cleaner then squeeze between a paper towel. Apply, AC-302 Wax Resist on the stitching only.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the entire piece. Clean off any excess El-132 Rust Red from the stitching that has been coated with the AC-302 Wax Resist with a damp brush. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.