- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 June 2016 14:25
Create a Kaleidoscope Diamond Plate with Jungle Gems and a stencil or contact paper.
- MB-1287 Home Decor Tray
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Contact Paper
- Pin or Sharp Tool
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Cut out a diamond pattern on the contact paper. You may find a stencil at your local craft store.
- Lay the diamonds on the MB-1287 and make sure the edges are down tight so the glaze will not seep under the paper.
- Using RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of the CG-964 Kaleidoscope glaze over the front of the tray. Try not to cover all the paper so you will know where it is when time to remove.
- When the shine is off the second coat of glaze remove the contact paper. A pin or sharp tool will help lift up the contact paper.
- Using CB106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the unpainted diamonds.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the edges and back of the tray. Allow to dry.
- Do Not Apply Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.