- Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 August 2012 19:50
Designer Liner helps create a whole new look.
- MB-1352 6" x 6" Square Clay Canvas
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CG-977 Ink Spots
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-602 - #2 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango then pick up some SC-74 Hot Tamale on the side of the brush and stroke in the flower petals applying 2 coats.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the flower stem.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-977 Ink Spots to the background area including the sides. Allow to dry.
- Using SG-401 Designer Liner, outline and detail the flower.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze over the flower petals and stem. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.