- Last Updated: Monday, 28 April 2014 17:18
The Black Adventurine glaze frames the crystals nicely - try a different Jungle Gem with it.
- MB-1322 Heart Paperweight
- CG-963 Lemon Lime
- EL-137 Black Addventurine
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, plop a heavy coat of CG-963 Lemon Lime with lots of crystals to the center area of the heart, leaving the outer edges uneven.
- Using a CB 604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-136 Black Adventurine to the remainder of the heart applying each coat over lapping onto the CG-963 Lemon Lime about a ¼”.
- Apply the third coat of the EL-136 Black Adventurine over the entire heart, receding ½” from the bottom of the heart. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.