- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 June 2013 14:56
- MB-1244 - Peace Box
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, start with the SC-6 Sunkissed brushing it on the beginning of the letters and the bottom of the peace symbol. Add SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the brush blending the color and lastly adding SC-74 Hot Tamale to the brush to finish. Work on one letter at a time, as the color needs to be blended while the previous color is still wet. Brush on 2 heavy coats.
- To do the background around the letters and the symbol it is easier to apply with the plastic applicator and the metal tip. Just squeeze the SC-76 Cara-bein Blue into the background space, applying 1 coat.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the bottom edge of the box top and the bottom of the box with 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue.
- Apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside of the box.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.