- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 July 2017 17:34
- MB-1241 - Alligator
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SG-201 Black Cobblestone
- EL-131 Turtle Shell
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Reflections Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 Coats of EL-131 Turtle Shell to the alligator except the eyes and teeth.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1-2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area and to the teeth.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of Green Thumb to the iris of the eye and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
- While the EL-131 Turtle Shell is still damp, using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan apply 2 coats of SG-201 Black Cobblestone to the top areas of the alligator head, legs, and back, not the under belly.
- After the second coat of SG-201 Black Cobblestone has lost its sheen, apply 1 coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the head and top of the leg areas. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.