- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 14:59
MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- FN-001 White
- FN-011 Light Blue
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-85 Orkid
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Soft Fan with FN-001 White, apply 1 coat to the clipboard. Allow glaze to dry.
3. Cut out the donuts from the pattern. Dip them in water and place them on the clipboard.
4. Using the Soft Fan with FN-001 White, apply 1 coat over the donuts. Allow glaze to dry.
6. Using the Soft Fan with FN-001 White and FN-011 Light Blue, drop glaze randomly onto the canvas. Take the Soft Fan and blend the colors together using long up down strokes. Before the glaze is dry, remove the donut pattern.
7. Using the Script Liner with SC-46 Rawhide, apply 2 coats to each donut. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
8. Use the pencil to draw the "icing" on each donut.
9. Using the Script Liner with SG-202 White Cobblestone, apply 1 coat to the icing on each donut. As soon as it is dry, apply another coat. Do not let it dry enough to crack.
10. Apply 1 coat of SC-2 Melon-Choly, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-13 Grapel, SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, SC-85 Orkid or SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to each corresponding donut. Make sure the SG-202 White Cobblestone is dry, but not yet cracking.
13. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, make accent lines around the donuts.
14. Fire to cone 06.