- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 14:59
MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SG-702 Celebration
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
- MT-008 Spiral Mat
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Soft Fan with SC-16 Cotton Tail, apply 1 coat to the clipboard. Allow glaze to dry.
3. Cut out the donuts from the pattern. Dip them in water and place them on the clipboard.
4. Using the Soft Fan with SC-16 Cotton Tail, apply 1 coat over the donuts. Allow glaze to dry.
6. Using the Soft Fan with SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, apply 2 coats over the clipboard. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Before the last coat is dry, remove the donut pattern.
7. Squeeze about 2 TBS of SC-16 Cotton Tail onto the palette. Take the MT-008 Spiral Mat and place it design-side up. Take the sponge on a stick and gently dab it into the glaze. Blot off excess onto the bare portion of the palette, then sponge mat. Take the mat and gently press it onto the clipboard. Slowly pull the mat off to avoid smearing.
8. Use the pencil to sketch the icing on the donuts.
9. Using the Script Liner with SC-46 Rawhide, apply 2 coats to the "cake" portion of each donut. For the donut without icing, use SC-5 Tiger Tail to shade. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
10. Using the Script Liner with SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-45 My Blue Heaven and SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, apply 2 coats to the icing on the corresponding donuts. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
11. Using the Script Liner with SG-702 Celebration, apply 1 coat over the icing on each corresponding donut.
12. After the glaze is completely dry, place AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper over the center of the clipboard. Place the "word" portion of the pattern in the center of the clipboard. Trace with the pencil.
13. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, trace over the patter. Make accent lines around the donuts.
14. Fire to cone 06.