- Last Updated: Friday, 23 March 2018 18:00
- 6" Tile
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-77 Glo-Worm
- FN-001 White
- DSS-0148 Sea Life 3 XL
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-220 Detailer Bottles
- Palette knife
- Rubbing alcohol
1. Brush on one coat of FN-001 White to the tile, let dry.
2. Use a palette knife to mix AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with SC-15 Tuxedo to the consistency of peanut butter.
3. With the shiny side down, place the seahorse screen from DSS-148 Sea Life 3 XL, start in the center of the screen holding it firmly with your fingers, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mix over the screen, remove and gently wash screen for future use.
4. Use CB-106 Script Liner, apply a heavy coat of FN-001 White to the background, work in sections so the glaze remains wet for the next step.
5. In a detailer bottle, fill half with SC-12 Moody Blue and another with SC-11 Blue Yonder, add about 1/2 tsp water then fill the bottle just to where the bottle starts to curve with rubbing alcohol. About 1:1 glaze and rubbing alcohol. Shake well.
6. Use the detailer bottles to drop color into the wet FN-001 White, leave space as the drops will expand. Continue around the seahorse with FN-001 White and drops of color till you are satisfied with the results.
7. Apply one coat of SC-13 Grapel to the left side of the seahorse using CB-106 Script Liner, fill in the rest with one coat of SC-77 Glo-Worm, more than one coat will cover the screen.
8. Fire to cone 06/05