- Last Updated: Saturday, 21 March 2020 15:04
- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas
- CG-987 Tree Frog
- FN-001 White
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- S2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-109 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Small Cup
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-001 White to the front and sides of the canvas. Let dry, then trace the pattern onto the canvas.
- Use the Script Liner to fill the frog's body with two thick coats of CG-987 Tree Frog. Use the same brush to apply two 2 coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the tips of the feet.
- Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the frog.
- Mix 1 TBS of SC-12 Moody Blue, 1 TBS of water, and 2 drops of liquid soap. Double the recipe if the bubbles won't easily reach the top of the container. Bubbles can be collected with a spoon and dropped on a tile.
- With a straw, blow into the mixture, let the bubbles flow over the top and drop onto the tile around the frog. Or you can blow the bubbles till they start to spill over the top of the cup. Press the canvas to the bubbles allowing the bubbles to burst on their own. This will create an assortment of bubble textures.
- Scrape the crystals away from an oval area to create the eyes. Fill in with two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Add one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupil.
- Clear glaze background using CB-604 Soft Fan, 2 coats with S2101 Crystal Clear Brushing. Fire to cone 06/05.