- Last Updated: Thursday, 19 March 2020 14:29
- MB-1430 Faceted Rhino
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear One Dipping Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to some of the faceted shapes.
- Use SG-401 Black to outline all the faceted edges on the rhino.
- Use SG-401 Black to make graphic designs on some of the faceted shapes, leaving some plain.
- Let Dry. Dip into NT-Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.