- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 April 2017 16:31
- 6" Tile
- SS-29 Dew Drop Blue
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SSS-247 Bright Yellow
- SS-317 Turquoise
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AB-834 #3/4 Base Coat
- CB-202 #2 Detail
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Base coat the tile with the AB-834 Base Coat using a mix of SS-317 Turquoise, lighten with SS-135 White, and SS-29 Dew Drop Blue, vary the colors, to make a more interesting background.
- Lay the SL-431 Bloom Stencil on the tile, roll with a 2" foam roller SS-135 White over the stencil, pick up the stencil, lay it back over the previous stencil, letting some of the white edges show. Re-roll with SS-317 Turquoise, only once so it will be light, letting some of the previous White color show through.
- Thicken SS-138 Flat Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium on a palette using a palette knife. Use the daisy grouping from DSS-0138 Flowers 2 with the shiny side down. Rub the thickened Black over the screen, start in the center, fill in the sides with the same screen.
- Clean the screen immediately in water.
- Use CB-202 Detail to fill in the petals with SS-135 White and the centers with SS-247 Bright Yellow.