- Last Updated: Thursday, 21 April 2016 19:12
- MB-1453 Roly Poly Mouse Bank
- SC-1 Pink A Boo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- CG-977 Ink Spots
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a sponge to apply two coats of SC-1 Pink A Boo to inside of the ears.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply SC-35 Gray Hare to shade inside and around the ears, arms, tail and feet.
- Using the CB-110 Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo, line around the arms, toes, tail, mouth, wiskers. Also add lines inside the ears.
- Using the same brush, apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the iris, and Tuxedo to the pupil. Outline the eyes with Tuxedo.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan, apply one coat of CG-977 Ink Spots to the body of the mouse. Be sure to evenly spread the crystals on the piece.
- Use the same brush to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the entire mouse.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.