- Last Updated: Tuesday, 08 March 2016 17:40
- MB-1455 Stemless Wine Tumbler
- FN-304 Black Velvet
- Your Favorite Foundations or Stroke & Coat Colors
Colors used (pictured):
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-007 Green
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-304 Black Velvet to the bottom 2/3 of the outside of the cup (the top line can be a bit wavy).
- Apply 3 coats of a Foundation glaze of your choice to the inside and top 1/3 of the outside. Pictured uses FN-002 Yellow, FN-007 Green, and FN-018 Bright Blue.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.