- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 February 2016 18:08
- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-026 Salmon Mousse
- SC-4 Salsa
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-72 Grape Jelly
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply three coats of FN-026 Salmon Mousse to the back of the plate using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil trace the pattern onto the face of the plate.
- Apply three coats of FN-026 Salmon Mousse to the rim of the plate using the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round brush.
- Use the SC-15 Tuxedo and the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to go over the traced lines. You may need to dip the brush in water before the glaze for a thinner line.
- Use three coats of SC-4 Salsa, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-31 The Blues, SC-43 Lettuce Alone, or SC-72 Grape Jelly to glaze the pattern. Use the image as a reference on color. You will use the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round or the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to glaze. Allow to comnpletly dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.