- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 April 2017 16:46
- 6" Tile
- SC-52 Toadily Green
- SC-93 Honeydew
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- ST-130 Musical Notes Stamp
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Rubber Squeegee
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush the tile with 2-3 coats of SC-93 Honeydew with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Use the 2" foam roller to roll SC-52 Toadily Green to the ST-130 Musical Notes Stamp, stamp the tile.
- When dry, carefully dampen the space for the flower, with water, or brush on a thin coat of glaze. Stick the stencil to the tile while the glaze is damp. Brush back over the tile with a light coat of glaze to close gaps in the stencil.
- Use a rubber squeegee to apply SG-501 Sculpture Medium to the stencil. Scrape it flat with the stencil.
- As soon as the Sculpture medium sets so its not too wet, brush on one coat of SG-410 Bright Blue, immediatly remove the stencil.
- Fire to cone 06.