- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:15
- 6" Tile
- FN-009 Black
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- SL-437 Groovy Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the tile.
- Cut out the cat pattern, wet the tile, and stick the paper to the wet surface. Blot with a paper towel or sponge to adhere paper completely.
- Usig CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the tile.
- When dry, lay the SL-437 Groovy stencil over the tile in the pattern shown. With the foam roller, roll SC-74 Hot Tamale over the stencil with minimum pressure so not to bleed the color under the stencil. Continue to change directions of the wavy lines of the stencil.
- Remove the paper.
- Glaze must be dry before proceeding.
- With the various Designer Liner colors, decorate the cat as shown.
- For the pink nose and ears, mix SG-402 White with SG-403 Red, and apply with CB-110 Liner.
- Using CB-110 Liner, apply SG-410 Blue to the iris.
- Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.