- Last Updated: Monday, 14 September 2015 16:08
- Wheel-thrown vessel
- EL-125 Sahara Sands, EL-127 Rose Granite, EL-128 Wheat, EL-129 Slate, SG-401 Black
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-404 Pointed Round, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- pencil, Download: Pattern
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-129 Slate to the inside of your handbuilt or wheel-thrown pot.
- Use the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, a pencil, and the pattern to trace the flowers around the rim of your pot. Overlap the flowers to create a layered look.
- Using SG-401 Black Designer Liner, trace over the pencil lines.
- Using CB-404 Pointed Round, puddle in EL-125 Sahara Sands, EL-127 Rose Granite, EL-128 Wheat, and EL-129 Slate to the outlined flowers. Use the pattern to reference the colors.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-129 Slate to the rest of the vessel, making sure you do not glaze over the flowers.
- Slitl and fire to cone 06.