- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 July 2017 17:21
- MB-1266 Round Pot
- EL-103 Sea Spray
- EL-208 Moss Creek
- FN-009 Black
- SG-201 Black Cobblestone
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the inside of the pot.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the top 1/3 of the vase.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-208 Moss Creek to the bottom 2/3 of the vase, overlapping on to the Sea Spray.
- Using Cb-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SG-201 Black Cobblestone over top of the Sea Spray, on the top 1/3 of the vase.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-103 Sea Spray on top of the cobblestone.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.