- Last Updated: Monday, 08 May 2017 20:11
- 6" Tile
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Large Sponge-on-a-Stick
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil to trace the pattern onto the tile.
- Using the Script Liner, apply one coat of SC-97 Cant-elope to the flower petals and one of the centers. Apply one thinned coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves and one of the flower petals.
- Use the Script Liner to apply the colors provided (thinned) to the centers.the colors provided.
- Use the Designer Liner colors to form petals, leaves and stems.
- Use SG-404 Blue to make a broken line around the shape of the mason jar.
- Thin SC-12 Moody Blue like water. Use the Script Liner to apply a watery background in vertical stokes to tint the background, and between the flowers.
- Shade the mason jar with the thinned SC-12 Moody Blue, leave the highlight and the inside the rim unpainted.
- Pat ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp with SC-12 Moody Blue using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, then stamp the background using sections of the stamp. Let dry.
- Dip the tile into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one heavy coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the tile.
- Fire to cone 05/06.