- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:10
- 6" Tile
- FN-209 Floral Pink
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0120 Cats
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Screen the cat on paper for a "mask", then screen the cat onto the tile. With the shiny side of the screen down, rub the thickened Tuxedo mixture over the screen with your finger.
- Cut out the shape of the cat from the paper. Place the paper cat over the screened cat on the tile.
- Then place the SL-431 Bloom on the tile, overlapping the paper cat.
- Using the 2" foam roller, roll SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral over the stencil. Lightly roll with minimum pressure to avoid bleeding color under the stencil. Repeat at the top of the tile.
- Realign the stencil over the first flower, move slightly to the right so some of the Cutie Pie Coral is visible, then roll with SC-15 Tuxedo, lightly.
- Remove paper mask.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2 coats of FN-209 Floral Pink over the tile, avoiding the cat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2 coats of S-2101 Clear over the tile.
- Fire to cone 05/06.