- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 16:12
- 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- FN-227 Celery
- S-2101 Clear Dipping or NT-CLR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0108 Aviary-Small Birds
- DSS-0111 Botanical-Leaves
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo and SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, both, with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place the cardinal screen from DSS-0108 on the tile, shiny side down. Holding the screen firmly with one hand, rub the thickened Tuxedo mix over the screen with your finger.
- Using the oak leaves from DSS-0111 Botanical - Leaves, screen with the thickened SC-81 Cinnamon Stix around the bird to fill in the extra white space.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2 coats of FN-227 Celery over the background.
- Once dry, using CB-106 #5 Script Liner, apply S-2101 Clear over the bird and branch.
- Fire to cone 05/06.