- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 17:07
- 6"x 6" Tile
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-52 Toadily Green
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the pattern onto the tile.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with SC-74 Hot Tamale then tip the brush in SC-76 Cara-bein Blue. Brush around half of each grape, load again to brush around the other side of the grape. The color will blend for a variety of grape colors. Apply 2 coats.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the background with 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope. On the third coat, add SC-74 Hot Tamale to the brush for the painterly background.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the leaves with 2-3 coats of SC-52 Toadily Green.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the stem with two coats of SC-14 Java Bean.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the grapes, leaves, and stem with SC-15 Tuxedo. Also fill in the areas between the grapes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.