- Last Updated: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 20:44
- MB-1397 Message Plaque
- SC-77 Glo worm
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin a small amount of SG-404 Blue Designer Liner with water and use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to brush over the row of dots at the top. Create a distressed effect by wiping back some of the blue color with a damp sponge.
- Thin SC-77 Glo worm with water, brush the thinned color over the notebook plaque with a CB-604 Soft Fan, for one coat.
- Use a ruler and pencil to mark lines on the plaque.
- Go over the pencil lines with the SG-404 Blue Designer Liner.
- When dry, brush with two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Fire to cone 06/05.
- Use a dry erase marker to make lists or messages.