MB-1352 6” x 6” Clay Canvas
- SC-8 Just Froggy (optional)
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale (optional)
- SG-701 Star Dust
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan with SC-8 Just Froggy or SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply two coats to the front and sides of the canvas. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Take the sponge on a stick and gently dab into the glaze. Sponge onto the inside of the child’s hand. Repeat until it is covered. Press the hand onto the canvas. Slowly lift the hand off to avoid smearing. Allow the handprint to dry completely.
- Using a pencil, sketch the lettering (child’s name and the date).
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, trace the lettering.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of SG-701 Star Dust.
- Fire to cone 06.