- Last Updated: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 19:13
- MB-1163 Rectangle Tray
- FN-006 Blue, FN-011 Light Blue, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-30 Blue Dawn, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-78 Limelight, SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-212 Sponge on a Stick
- Hand for Handprint
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the top of the tray.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-74 Hot Tamale. Apply the glaze to the child’s hands: make sure it is thoroughly coated, but not so much that there is any dripping or pooling. Gently press the hands onto the piece.
- Using a clean and dry AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-30 Blue Dawn and be sure to tap off any excess. Place the sponge on the piece and twist to make a dot. Repeat several times with even spacing.
- Using a AC-212 Sponge on a Stick, repeat the last step, but use SC-78 Limelight instead.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale around the hands to make mittens.
- Using a spinge, apply 3 coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the fluff on the mittens.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline of the mittens.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue to the back of the tray.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.