- Last Updated: Friday, 15 June 2012 16:47
Picking up on the style of Pablo Picasso's masks.
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- Assorted Stroke & Coat Colors
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Roll out clay ¼" thick using a rolling pin on canvas.
- Trace gingerbread pattern onto the clay, except for the slits.
- Using a Clean Up Tool cut out and remove the excess clay without moving the gingerbread man.
- Use the CD-780 Design Press Tools and CD-1072 Spiral Press Tools to add designs onto the gingerbread man.
- Use the paper template provided to cut out the slits with the Clean Up Tool, being careful not to move the clay gingerbread man.
- Thin SC-15 Tuxedo. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a wash of SC-15 Tuxedo over the piece to give it an antique look.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of various colors of Stroke & Coat glazes to the piece.
- Let dry. Thin S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing and brush 1 coat over the top of the piece.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 06.