Fun way to decorate slipcast heart.
- CD-1179 - Heart
- FN-001 - White
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SA-001 - Red Accents
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- SL-IP1 - Earthenware Slip
- Scraping Tool (to clean greenware seam)
- Begin by casting the CD-1179 Heart per Castables instructions with SL-IP/P slip.
- Clean the piece per the Castables instructions.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- After firing: moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White on the heart. Allow to dry.
- Sketch on the swirl design with a pencil (referring to the photo for general idea).
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the scroll area. Allow to dry.
- Using the SA-002 Black, outline the scroll design.
- Using the SA-001 Red, add dots and lines to the background area of the heart. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.