- Last Updated: Monday, 05 February 2018 17:03
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black DEsigner Liner
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- rolling pin
- needle tool
- flexible ruler
- moist clay
1. Roll out clay on a canvas surface, 1/4 to 3/8" thick, with a rolling pin.
2. Find a circle shape or use a string to cut out a circular shape.
3. Let the clay firm up but still able to manipulate. Drape the circle shape over the edge of a table, turn up some of the edges so it is misshapen. Let dry.
4. Clean and fire to 04.
5. Pencil a line around the outer edge, approximately 3/4". Use CB-604 Soft Fan to brush 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope.
6. On a palette, thin SC-11 Blue Yonder, so it will apply smoothly, apply 2-3 coats to the remainder of the clock. Let dry.
7. Pencil in the letters and the hands of the clock. Brush the letter with SG-401 Black Designer Liner and one coat or SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
8. Use a ruler to get the hands on straight, if desired use SG-401 Black.
9. Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.