- Clay Magic Mold #3859 Ziggy Chameleon
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- 1/4" Circle Paper Punch
- White Gold (overglaze)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the front of the face, fade to SC-11 Blue Yonder to the top of the head and under the chin, 3 coats,
- The large spike on the head, at the tip brush SC-27 Sour Apple, add SC-11 Blue Yonder to the tip of the brush to fade into the Blue Yonder. Three coats.
- Brush SC-6 Sunkissed to the stripes on the body, two coats, brush around the stripes with SC-27 Sour Apple, adding C-6 Sunkissed to the Sour Apple to lighten, at the end of the body, add SC-11 Blue Yonder to the Sour Apple to transition to the blue tail.
- Tail is SC-11 BLue Yonder, with SC-45 My Blue Heaven, 2-3 coats. Stripe the colors with your brush, so they are muted stripes.
- Feet and legs, start at the toes, with SC-11 Blue Yonder, add SC-27 Sour Apple to the brush with SC-6 Sunkissed, Add SC-93 Honeydew List to the brush to highlight the lighten the knees, transition again into the SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Brush the eyes with SC-6 Sunkissed, transition into SC-75 Orange A Peel around the pupil and spiral into the Sunkissed.
- Brush the ridge on back with SC-75 Orange A peel 2-3 Coats.
- Punch out 1/4 inch dots, use the negative space from the dots. Wet the glaze or the paper to stick onto the chameleon. Brush over the dot with one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo. Remove the paper.
- Thin SC-36 Irish Luck, add a small amount of SC-15 Tuxedo to darken, use this to shade around the stripes on the back, around the legs and eyes, with CB-106 Script liner.
- Outline with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner the stripes, spike on back and sections of tail and mouth line.
- Clear Glaze and fire to cone 05/06.
- Apply White Gold overglaze to the rivets on the body, fire to 018.