- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 17:09
- 1/4" thick, 8" x 8" Leather hard tile
- 1/4" thick 4" x 4" Leather hard tile
- Wet clay, approximately 2 lbs
- UG-22 Spring Green
- UG-50 Jet Black
- UG-208 Dragon Red
- UG-210 Forest Green
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- MT-001 Flower Branch
- CD-1073 4 Leaf Design Press Tools
- DSS-0105 Stripes
- DSS-0108 Aviary - Small Birds
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Needle Tool
- Pony Roller
- Download: Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Nathan Klein
- Using a Palette Knife, thicken UG-50 Jet Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using the thickened UG-50 Jet Black, screen DSS-0105 Stripes on 8" leather hard tile. Allow screened stripes to dry.
- Using MT-001 Flower Branch Designer Mat, roll design on top of the screened stripes with a pony roller. Be sure to clean the designer mat after each use as the UG-50 Jet Black transfers onto the mat.
- Slip and score the 4" leather hard tile onto the 8" leather hard tile, on center.
- With the wet clay, roll small balls of clay and press them into CB-1073 Leaf Design.
- Slip and score clay leaves around the boarder of the 4" tile.
- Allow tile to completely dry and bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Once bisqued, using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of UG-210 Forest Green to the veins of the leaves.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of UG-22 Spring Green to the leaves.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire piece. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.