Textured, tasty and terrific to touch. This little kitty is all puffed up and ready to bank your coins.
- MB-1090 - Kitty Bank
- FN-001 - White
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-210 - #10/0 Detail Liner
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With the soft fan brush apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the entire kitty bank.
- Paint the ears and nose like candy corn. With a water based marker or pencil lightly draw lines to create three sections on the ears. The tips are already Foundations White, the second section will be orange and the bottom section will be yellow.
- With the round brush apply 2 coats of the SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and SC-24 Dandelion to the ears and nose.
- Allow the glaze to dry until the shine is gone before applying the second coat.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to both eyes.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the mouth.
- With your fingers, dab a liberal amount of SG-302 Snowfall all over the kitty's body. Dab the Snowfall like a popcorn kernal - in three clusters.
- In the low lying areas dab SC-5 Tiger Tail to simulate the kernel husk.
- With the liner brush and SC-16 Cotton Tail paint on a M in the eyes - to look like the M&M® Candy. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Do not clear glaze. Snowfall will not puff up with clear glaze.