You'll know that spring has sprung when you combine Crystalites, Foundations and Stroke & Coats to create these sparkling tulips. Use the enclosed pattern or create your own.
- MB-889 - Asian Flair Plate
- FN-010 - Tree Green
- S-2708 - Oriental Carmel
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-43 - Lettuce Alone
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SP-254 - Speckled Vanilla Dip
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 2 coats of S-2708 Oriental Carmel to the front of the plate and 3 coats of FN-010 Tree Green glaze to the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Pencil on design.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, stroke in SC-26 Green Thumb onto the leaves. Highlight with SC-43 Lettuce Alone.
- Using the CB-406 #6 Pointed Round apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to each flower blending SC-75 Orange-a Peel as you go to accent. Add SC-24 Dandelion to highlight the flower.
- Using the CB-406 #6 Pointed Round apply SP-254 Vanilla Dip to the branches behind the flowers.
- Apply SC-11 Blue Yonder to the sky between branches.
- With the CB-110 #10/0 Liner outline design with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.