- CD-1180 Star Castable
- FN-001 - White
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-13 - Grapel
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-104 - Skyline
- Begin by casting and cleaning greenware made from CD-1180 Star - per castables instructions.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coats of FN-001 White to the star. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the Sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-104 Skyline Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the star. Continue stamping around the piece to fill in. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin SC-76 Cara-bein Blue like water and puddle the color near the skyline, pushing the thinned color along to fill in the sky. Slightly deepen the sky toward the top of the star by adding a little more color as you go up. Make sure to avoid the clouds so they stay white. Use the puddle technique as it will not leave brushstrokes.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a wash of the following colors for the buildings: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-13 Grapel, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Make a wash and apply SC-83 Tip Taupe to the street.
- Do Not Dip.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.