Try other Foundations beneath or Elements above for exciting effects.
- CD-1127 Planter Pot
- FN-009 Black
- EL-211 Volcanic Glow
- CG-756NT Firecracker
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CD-1221 Celtic Design Press Tools
- Moist Clay
- ¼" Wooden Slats
- Rolling Pin
- Fettling Knife
- Slip/Clay Slurry
- Small Cup
- Cast the CD-1127 Pot and keep leather hard.
- With a rolling pin on canvas, roll out a piece of moist clay ¼" thick between wooden slats.
- Using the triangle shape from the CD-1221 Celtic Design Press Tools, press 3 triangles and cut them out with a fettling knife.
- Score and attach the triangle shapes to the planter with slip/clay slurry. Allow to dry.
- Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the planter and roll around to completely coat the interior of the planter. Drain out the excess glaze and keep planter inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-211 Volcanic Glow on the outside of the planter except the triangle Celtic shape.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of CG-756NT Firecracker on the triangle Celtic shape. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.