Use the writer tip and Cascades to create organic patterns.
- 6" Bisque Tile
- EL-113 - Spanish Moss
- PC-602 - White Cascade
- S-2709 - Cappuccino Mint
- AC-223 - Large Writer Tip
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush on 3 coats of EL-113 Spanish Moss to the center of the tile.
- Using the same brush, apply 3 coats of S-2709 Cappuccino Mint to the rim of the tile.
- Pour some PC-602 White Cascade into the AC-223 Writer Tip bottle. Attach the plastic tip only. Squeeze a smaller inner circle inside the large circle with the PC-602 White Cascade. During the firing, the cascade will spread and leave an interesting effect.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.