- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- #8 Soft Fan CB-618
- Glaze Atomizer
- Horse Hair
- Apply three coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear to inside of pot allowing to dry between coats.
- Using the glaze atomizer, spray from the bottom of pot upwards with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue. Application of glaze should gradually fade to no glaze at all.
- Fire pot in Raku kiln to 1850 degrees Farenheight.
- Pull pot from the kiln while hot.
- Carefully drape horsehair on pot.
- As the hair burns away, it leaves squiggly lines where it touched the pot.