- 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- SL-432 Stonework Stencil
- AC-223 Large Writer Tip Kit
- 2" Foam Roller
- Plastic Card (hotel room key)
Designer: Marcia Roullard
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use CB-604 Soft Fan to brush 1-2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tile.
3. Use an old credit card or key card, to apply SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-97 Cant-elope over the Black glaze. Pick up the color from a palette, with both colors on the card, drag the card at a slight angle to the tile. The glaze will blend as you apply. Two coats.
5. Brush one heavy coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the SL-432 Stonework Stencil. Press to the painted tile while the Sour Apple is wet.
6. Press around the stencil with your fingers to secure the stencil to the tile.
7. Put SG-501 Sculpting Medium into AC-223 Large Writer Tip bottle with the plastic applicator. Squeeze lines of the Sculpting Medium over the stencil in rows. Different thickness is desirable. Before it is dry, use the card to flatten the lines of Sculpting Medium.
8. Once the gloss leaves the Sculpting Medium, roll SC-15 Tuxedo over the stencil, darkening the Sculpture Medium.
9. Remove the stencil.
10. Fire to cone 06.