- 6" Tile
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the pattern, position on the tile, trace loosely around the designs.
- Brush the crow with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, the beak with 2 coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail. Leaves and stem with 2-3 Coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red, and SC-75 Orange-a-Peel, blend one color into the other. Use CB-106 Script Liner. Brush slightly past the pencil line.
- Place the crow first, brush water over the crow, lay on the paper crow to the painted one, press with a paper towel, remove gaps.
- Repeat for the leaves and stem.
- Remove excess glaze from outside of the paper, scrape excess, then gently sponge off the remaining glaze.
- Brush the tile, with two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto, use CB-604 Soft Fan. Let dry.
- Brush the tile with one coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder, over the entire tile, with CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on a second coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder, add SC-16 Cotton Tail to the edges of the tile, this will lighten the blue.
- Pull off the paper.
- If white bisque shows, repair with glaze.
- Dot the eye with SC-16 Cotton Tail with the end of a small brush. Dot the center of the white with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Fire to cone 06.