- MB-103 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SC-34 Down To Earth, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-31 The Blues, SC-76 Cara ein Blue, SC-6 Sunkissed
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Sgraffito Tool, pencil
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2-3 coats of SC-34 Down To Earth to the plate. This color must be dry before proceeding.
- Pencil in 2 circles for the flowers and smaller circles for the centers. Also pencil in the stem and leaves.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the outer circle shape for the petals with 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail, this will help the SC-6 Sunkissed color show up. Brush over the Cotton Tail with 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed, use in a "press and lift" motion for the petals.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 2 coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the center of the flowers.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the stem and leaf with 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple and 1 coat of SC-26 Green Thumb.
- While these colors are damp, use the scraffito tool to outline the petals, and to make circles in the orange centers, also small lines at the base of the petals.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the background with SC-31 The Blues and SC-76 Cara bein Blue to the top half of the plate and SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-6 Sunkissed to the lower half, 2 coats.
- While the color is damp use the scraffito tool to draw in circles in different sizes, touching each other.
- With the opposite end of the brush, dot the centers of the flowers with SC-34 Down to Earth and SC-6 Sunkissed around the edges.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, brush SC-34 Down to Earth around the petals, for more definition.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SC-76 Cara bein Blue to the back of the plate.
- Once plate is fully dry, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the top of the plate with 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing or dip in clear.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.