- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 February 2019 20:53
Inspired by aspects of nature, Elements™ and Elements™ Chunkies produce lush, organic, and earthy hues. This high performance glaze gives the artist a wide variety of options in one product because the glaze is designed to simulate the aesthetic, movement and interest of mid-range and high fire glazes at cone 06/05 temperatures. During the firing, the crystals spread out to produce a dramatic burst of color to create a truly unique look. No two pieces will ever be alike, as the shape of the piece, glaze application, firing temperature and kiln load influence the final outcome. 42 colors from which to choose, it will always be a surprise when you open the kiln.
- Elements produce a stunning bleeding effect that's difficult to imitate with a brush or tool.
- Use Elements to create design with layering and glaze combinations. Vary the number of coats and ware used to achieve different results.
- Use Pottery Cascade™ to act as a flux, creating additional movement, which allows glazes to react and produce stunning results.
- Elements and Element Chunkies are designed to mature at cone 06/05. They can be fired at higher temperatures but will change in appearance. We recommend testing prior to use.
Elements™ and Elements™ Chunkies product families contain glazes that have been designated either AP (non-toxic) or CL (Health Caution). Those products labeled CL should not be used by children. Please refer to the label for specific cautions and advisements.
|Combine Elements with Stroke & Coat, Designer Liner Crystal Glazes, and Pottery Cascade Glazes.||Elements possess the quality of movement, creating beautify unique variability.||Students learn to combine earthly elements with vibrant colors.||Elements are low fire glazes that have the effect of a high fire glaze.|