- MB-1310 Flat Angel Ornament
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-403 Red
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0107 Season's Greetings
- Palette Knife
- Review: Designer Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a palette knife and palette, thicken SG-403 Red with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Choose a pattern from DSS-0107 Season's Greetings. Align the DSS-0107 Season's Greetings over MB-1310 Flat Angel Ornament, grain side up.
- With your finger, rub the thickened SG-403 Red mixture over the screen. Remove, rinse screen in water and lay flat to dry.
- With a palette knife and palette, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Center the word "PEACE" (from DSS-0107 Season's Greetings) over MB-1310 Flat Angel Ornament and screen with the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the sides and back of MB1310 Flat Angel Ornament.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear to MB-1310 Flat Angel Ornament.
- Fire using an egg stilt to shelf cone 05/04.